Friday, June 8, 2012

Marie Sanderson




Describe what you do here at the club.
I look at the schedule of events and figure out what I'll be doing for the day whether it's an event, a wedding, a meeting, working set up in the Flynn, or working in the 19th .I may be taking care of members at the bar.

How long have you worked here?
Since October, right before the blizzard.

What were some of your previous jobs?
I was a stay at home mom, for the most part. I worked at the IU-13 as a para-educator, which is a class room assistant, and then I worked for the Lititz Police
Department as a civilian police aide. THIS job is a lot safer!

What did you want to be when you were little?
A princess. I’m pretty sure I'm gonna be, one of these days (laughs).

Do you have any pets?
I did, with the divorce I had to get rid of them all. I have a very close friend who has two boxers so I go over on Wednesdays and play with her puppies for about an hour.


10 comments:

  1. The article is very good quality and content is very, very nice and delicious read.
    Obat Kuat Pria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not in vain I visit your blog, because the quality is very nice blog content is very easy to read, I wait for the next article.
    Distributor Obat Herbal Indonesia

    Obat Penyubur Kandungan

    Obat Maag Kronis

    Obat Gangguan Hormon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully in the new year we can get what you want last year and hope luck is always close to us all :) Obat Mata Berpasir

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really your blog is very interesting.... it contains great and unique information. I enjoyed to visiting your blog. It's just amazing.... my blog: Penyebab Batuk Kering Disertai Gatal Tenggorokan

    ReplyDelete